Were You Denied A Bank Account due to ChexSystems Reports?
Then let KeyPoint help you to properly file dispute against the negative information banks have reported to the ChexSystems database. KeyPoint helps restore your banking privileges! Call KeyPoint Today.
· KeyPoint Properly Prepare Your Dispute For The Best Results
· KeyPoint Has Helped Thousands Restore Their Banking Privileges
· Don’t Be Denied Because You’re Listed In ChexSystems
· Dispute The Inaccuracies Reported To ChexSystems
Stop Being Denied A Bank Account
Use KeyPoint To Dispute The Reporting At ChexSystems.
Restore Banking Privileges
KeyPoint Disputes information in the ChexSystems database can get you approved for a bank account.
Save Money By Banking
KeyPoint stops you from using second chance account, or prepaid services and saves you money.
7 Years Is A Long Time
By law ChexSystems can report the information from the bank for up to 7 years. Call KeyPoint Today.
How Filing Dispute Can Help?
Restore Your Banking Privileges Quickly.
At KeyPoint our goal is to provide you with the excellence you deserve when disputing information listed in the ChexSystems. Check their System and work to get your issues resolved in their database.
· Chexsystems Disputes are tricky don’t navigate them alone
· Get the results you want by filing a proper dispute
· Get quality answers from our top support agents
· Get approved for a Bank Account!
· No more check cashing fees, or second chance fees.
· Use a proven solution with the highest success.
We understand that the dispute process can be difficult to navigate, which is why our main purpose is to insure that you are successful in filing proper disputes on the information listed in ChexSystems
If you were reported to ChexSystems by a previous bank that has closed your account, you do have options to restore your banking privileges. Contact a specialist at KeyPoint today to discuss Chexsystems removal and the options you have in this matter.
You can reach KeyPoint’s Dispute Assistance Department directly at 1-800-745-7400 call us today for guidance in resolving your issues.